July 10, 2011
Day 25 TGIF
I mostly don't remember Friday. I know that it had been rainy for several days, but I think it was not raining on Friday, but don't hold me to that. I do know that the girls had a decent time assembling a flower out of little sticky foam pieces, but they had a lot more fun finding silly places to stick the leftover pieces. There may have been some yelling on my part by the end of the afternoon to get the gosh forsaken things in the garbage!!!!
We returned to the Pediatrician's office for Sabrina's vaccines. She was a trooper. She barely flinched at the first shot. She was not happy about the second one, but wrapped up the crying within two or three minutes. So brave. And happy enough to do some dancing for this short film.
(If you are receiving this in your mailbox, you'll have to follow the link to the actual blog in order to watch the video. I think it is totally worth your trip to my page.) www.familiapfefferkorn.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment